Tuesday, October 24, 2006

"Impressions of the Debate"

Here's my magnum opus on last night's debate. The video is about 10 minutes long and shows a lot of little scenes from outside and inside the debate, including some samizdat video of the end of the debate.

I wasn't too worried about taking video in the theater after I saw how ineffective they were in throwing those LaRouche assholes out of the place. They are featured in the video afterwards, singing like they did inside. Dopes.

Most of the camera work is shaky because I was talking on the cell phone most of the time to Kirby back at "Connecticut Bob Central".

By the way, great job last night, Kirby! Well done.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Democracy at its best"
Agreed!

Thanks, CTBob!

Anonymous said...

So that is what democracy looks like.
UptownNYChick

MIKE said...

CTBob

Thanks for your great work and your excellent level of energy in getting the real story out to all of us.

CT Bob said...

CGG, of course I would! You were part of the event!

Anonymous said...

A Bob-TV Classic. Awesome work. Wish I was there!